Start Planning Spring Birthdays Now!
Are you ready for the blustery, gray weather to be over? Get yourself out of the winter doldrums by planning for the spring birthdays in your life! If you start now, you’ll be able to plan awesome birthday parties for your loved ones! Your first step is selecting a theme. After that, finding the perfect decorations will be your focus. Here’s a list of the hot spring birthday themes for 2013 to help you plan the perfect party.
Hot Spring Birthday Themes
- Paris: With the remake of Les Misérables recently making an amazing debut in movie theaters across the country, a Paris-themed spring birthday party is sure to hit a high note with your friends and family. With the right decorations, you can make your guests feel like they’re sightseeing at the Eiffel Tower on a starry night!
- Mardi Gras: A Mardi Gras-themed spring birthday party is the perfect excuse to throw a party with all your favorite foods! Fat Tuesday s a big part of Mardi Gras, so you can have a feast of your favorite foods and feel no remorse for breaking those New Year’s resolutions. Pay up the Mardi Gras birthday theme with the decorations and party favors—give your guests beads and feather boas. You could also hand out fun Mardi Gras masks so your guests can remember your fun spring birthday party for a long time to come!
- Luau: A great way to get out of your winter doldrums is to start thinking about spring break. Where will you go? What will you do? Why not plan a fun luau-themed spring birthday party? Greet your guests at the door in a Hawaiian shirt and a grass skirt and give everyone leis as they arrive. Get a fun game of volleyball started and let the winners take home beach balls as an extra party favor!
- Nautical: What better way to get away from blustery winter weather than to go on a cruise? With a cruise ship backdrop, you can make your guests feel like they’re in the middle of the ocean! With shell and fishnet decorations, you’ll be able to set the mood for your guests
- Fifties: The return of springtime means the re-opening of drive-ins! If you have any friends that love drive-ins or the era they originated in, help them celebrate their birthday with a 50’s-themed party! Have guests don poodle skirts, saddle shoes, leather jackets, and cats-eye glasses while you prepare to serve up burgers, fries, and root beer floats in classic soda shop glasses! Snap a few pictures with some classic car cutouts, too!
These are just a few of the hot spring birthday party themes for 2013. Other great birthday party ideas are a casino theme, a candy theme, a stars theme, a garden birthday party, and a western theme. It all depends on for whom you’re planning a birthday party. Find the spring birthdays in your life and start planning!